Love and tiny bubbles are in the air this season – and both will be floating around on Sunday, February 10th at one of Portland’s newest wine shops, Pairings Portland.
Enjoy six perfect pairings featuring Missionary Chocolates from 4 – 6 pm for $20 and get your taste buds prepped and ready for a romantic Valentine’s Day.
- Cerdon de Bugey Kermit Lynch with blood orange chocolate
- Cossart Gordon 5 Year Bual Madiera with salted caramel chocolate
- Smith Woodhouse 10 Year Tawny Port with a chocolate covered pretzel
- Pezzi King Zinfandel with chipotle chocolate
- Tintero Moscato Gramella with chinato
- Catherine & Pierre Breton Vouvray Dilettante with a special surprise!
To reserve your space call (541) 531-7653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pairings Portland is located at 455 NE 24th Avenue (SW Corner of 24th & Glisan) and will be hosting a grand opening later this spring. The wine shop will feature unique wines including sustainable, organic and conscious wines to wines “too good not to carry.” Also look forward to more events, classes and of course delicious wine and food pairings!
I will be there, so make sure to stop by and say “hi!”